Used in the following events
Digital Infrared Language Distribution System
Wireless receivers are distributed to meeting participants so they may select and listen to their language of choice. These reliable and user-friendly receivers offer digital audio quality meeting the highest industry standards.
- High-capacity: 32 channels for up to 31 languages + floor.
- Full language name displayed, participants can find their channel quickly.
- Indication of signal strength, battery life and volume level.
- Automatic synchronization: no scrolling through unused channels.
- Delivered with a pair of lightweight stereo headphones.
- Compliant to IEC 60914 and 61603-7.
The pocket-size receiver is equipped with a channel selector, volume control, power switch, 3.5mm stereo earphone jack, and LCD display.
Using digital infrared (IR) technology, this solution is immune to interference from smartphones, Wi-Fi or RF devices. Systems can be setup in adjacent rooms without need for frequency management. Our receivers are also immune to interference from sunlight or energy-saving lightning. Importantly, infrared technology ensures privacy of the meeting, all so valuable at high-stake summits and congresses.