AV Rental & Staging
Through partnership with Conference Rental, audiovisual / rental & staging companies gain access to important warehouse ressources to supply conference systems to their clients with quick delivery and onsite professional support for expert execution.
Corporate conferences ● Professional trainings ● Seminars ● Conventions ● Hotel meetings ● Annual meetings ● Board meetings ● International events
Conference Rental brings AV companies additional business by allowing them to offer services they may not have considered before – including language interpretation services – and to meet the demand for event technology during the busiest of conference season:
- Conference microphones: Our wired and wireless digital conference microphones come with software allowing an operator to manage microphone activation centrally upon need.
- Video microphones: This all-in-one solution combines the traditional features of a conference system (microphone, electronic voting, channel selectors) with a high-resolution monitor.
- Conference interpretation. We deliver the complete equipment package to enable simultaneous interpreting for all event sizes up to 31 languages and thousands of attendees.
- Attendee identification: using E Ink electronic nameplates to display attendee names and allow frequent changes to seating arrangements.
- More: automatic video tracking for streaming, electronic voting, audio distribution, audio recording, and more.
What sets us apart?
With the world’s largest inventory of digital conference systems, including advanced event technology solutions such as the video microphones, we can accommodate the largest conferences and meet all expectations for quality and reliability. With numerous equipment warehouses across North America and Europe, we offer quick and easy access to technology solutions for conference-style events, regardless of location. You can count on our expertise to ensure impeccable project delivery and client satisfaction.
Contact us today to learn more about our services for audiovisual companies and support including bid management, design, project planning, onsite conference engineers, and more.
Choosing the RIGHT vendor for Simultaneous Interpretation Equipment
New E Ink Nameplate Breaks the Rules of Traditional Signage Game